- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Places to eat
The restaurant, with a capacity of hosting 140 people, offers traditional and international dishes and ability to host major events, receptions, cocktails or any other social and cultural events.... [read more]
Allegria Hotel will provide an elegant salon and a gothic wine cellar wine with a capacity of 90 seats. Here you can enjoy dishes from Romanian and internationl cuisine, the house specialty is beef mu... [read more]
Located in the old center of Brasov, on Street Republic No. 60, the Ambassador Restaurant has established a reputation both for its wide range of dishes offered but and for the comfort, luxury, elegan... [read more]
Poiana Brasov, judetul Brasov
In an atmosphere typical Romanian with Romanian traditional food and dishes outlaw, retraite memorable moments in Coliba Haiducilor. Inside you can admire the restaurant symbols of traditions that make you identify with the culture of the Romanian people.