- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Places to eat
The restaurant, with a capacity of hosting 140 people, offers traditional and international dishes and ability to host major events, receptions, cocktails or any other social and cultural events.... [read more]
Allegria Hotel will provide an elegant salon and a gothic wine cellar wine with a capacity of 90 seats. Here you can enjoy dishes from Romanian and internationl cuisine, the house specialty is beef mu... [read more]
Located in the old center of Brasov, on Street Republic No. 60, the Ambassador Restaurant has established a reputation both for its wide range of dishes offered but and for the comfort, luxury, elegan... [read more]
Piatra Neamt, judetul Neamt
|Address||Piata Mihail Kogalniceanu, 2|
Don Nico is, first of all, a place where you come to have fun and then savor with pleasure a good meal without feeling uncomfortable because of the sober atmosphere of given by the elegance of a classic restaurant.