- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Nearly two months after its launch, www.romguide.ro makes its presence felt in the online market and as such is noticed in the newspapers.
Travel across the country with BCR Tennis Partner ® and RomGuide!
Tennis Partner ® BCR members now benefit from special offers on accommodation in hotels, in all cities which organize tournaments.
Romania is the first country in history to win three Pomme d’Or tourism awards in the same year. Winning the Pomme d’Or, or Golden Apple award, can be considered the world of tourism’s equivalent to winning the Oscar for best picture.
Regional development and tourism minister, Elena Udrea, signed today, 27 May, in Tulcea, a financing contract with the Regional Operational Programme, which aims at improving tourism in the monasteries from Tulcea by improving the access infrastructure and the environment.
Stakeholders interested in the opportunities opened by EU Strategy for the Danube Region attended the national conference on 'European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved', organized by the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism, in collaboration with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Environment and Forests and the Romanian Senate.
Elena Udrea had a meeting today with the representatives of the National Association of Tourist Resorts in Romania, to identify projects which are conducted by the local public administrations of tourist resorts in partnership with the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism.