- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
One day round trip to Brasov and Bran
One day trip to Brasov and Bran
Distance: 200 Km
From the alley recognized at European level, the Rope's Street, and up to the tragedy of the biggest Gothic monument in Romania - the Black Church, the curiosities of Brasov write each day a legend. The modern combines with history, once mingled with the old style of buildings and streets. The Gothic, the Roman, the Renaissance, the Baroque, the Art Nouveau, Brancoveanu styles - are all present in the fortress', churches', cathedrals' and the gates' walls, which Brasov harmoniously hosts.
Bran area offers a delightful contrast between strong lands and valleys deepened by gorges, caves and the mountain on the edges. From Moeciu Gorge, Bucegi and Piatra Craiului Mounatins, Dambovicioara Cave, Rasnov Fortress, the Saxon fortresses from Prejmer and Harman - Bran area represents the paradise of any tourist wishful of legends, history and natureVisited touristic sites
The structure is typical for the XIV century fortifications, but nothing else follows norms when it comes to Bran Castle! Located in Bran - Rucar Step, 30 km from the urban influence of Brasov, the castle includes in its interior and exterior facades architectural elements from different historical ages of inspiration.