- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Round trip around Sibiu
Travel period: 1 day
In the castles of the medieval town lived those who contributed to the welfare of village. Tanners, potters, firemen, masons or locksmiths - each guild was in charge of a defense tower and the others were excluded, living outside the fortress’s walls. That was the order in the medieval Sibiu.
Meanwhile, Austrian principalities have left their mark on the habits and radically altered the course of things, in dozens bittersweet years in which the Saxons adopted the Romanians and vice versa. So, today we owe Sibiu equally to the Saxons: they speak only as much about Maria Teresa here as in Vienna!
The legacy is even more valuable the more Hermannstadt is a multicultural city, where the dialogue is set between faiths and architectural styles.