- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Search for places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
Batca Doamnei Lake
Piatra Neamt, judetul Neamt
|Address||Loc. Piatra Neamt|
Batca Doamnei Lake is situated at an altitude of 325 meters and has an area of 235 ha, maxim length of 3200 m, 1050 m maximum width, maximum depth 15.5 m and is not polluted with industrial effluents, as in its basin doesn't exist industrial plants. Moreover, the lake provides drinking water for the residents of the city Piatra Neamt, the volume of water accumulation from Batca Doamnei Lake is approximately 10 million cubic meters.