- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
Belis Fantanele Lake
judetul Cluj, Transilvania
Belis-Fantanele Lake is located in the west of Cluj County, in the north of Apuseni Mountains, at the contact area between Gilaului Mountains (east), Vladeasa Mountains (west) and Muntele Mare Mountains (south).
The inhabitants of the old parish Belis had to move from the actual location of the village between 1970-1974. Catune, as Milioan, Dadesti, Ples, Bolojesti or Giurcuta de Jos, are a thing of the past; only in the very dry summers when the lake water decreased greatly, one can see the ruins of abandoned houses of Moti, most notably the ruins of the former Giurcuta de Jos church.