- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Search for places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
Iasi, judetul Iasi
The Church-chapel is located in the middle of a building with rectangular base, being built under the apostolic traditions, cross-shaped three-lobed, with pews circular apses from both sides, and with the rounded at the altar only outside. The arches are supported on the shoulders of two arches, in high appearing semicircular and rectangular in length. The tower built above the nave is octagonal, with four oblong windows. In the south of the church are the Library and the Monastery Chancellery.
After the degradation of some interior walls in the rooms from the north and south of the church complex, in 2002, the interior of the Chancellery was renovated , pantry and bathroom were changed in Archive and Pay Office of the Bucium Monastery. Also at that time, two spaces on the northern side of the church merged, keeping the initial configuration and destination. The bell tower was built in 1960, being located outside the church, in the north-west, but forming one body with it.
Roznovanu House was built in the early nineteenth century, as the architectural design of Moldovan houses. Between 2003 - 2004, it was repaired, strengthen and completed with the first floor and attic, which houses a chapel painted by artist Basil Buzuloi (2004).
RoznovanuHouse was built in the early twentieth century and currently hosts the cells of the inhabitants. This building was restored in 1959. The refectory house was designed by George Matei Cantacuzino (1899-1960) and built in 1965 and shelters the kitchen, the refectory, a protocol room with a capacity of 60 seats and the cells. The wine warehouse of the Diocesan Center is housed here, the carpentry workshop of the Diocesan Center, and the gate-keeper's house.
Among the objects with historical and artistic value that are owned by the monastery, worth to mention: about 1,500 religious books dating from 1856, a cross with pedestal in filigree and some manuscripts of the great scribe, hieromonk Onufrie Bratu.