- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
judetul Constanta, Dobrogea
Starting from the village Mihail Kogalniceanu, there is the international airport with the same name, near Casimcea town, lies the important gorges of Dobrogea, with reserves that impresses through the diversity of vegetation and wildlife.
City Targusor is accommodating the reserve "Gura Dobrogea", an important objectiv in geological, biological and speleology areas. The landscapes are of a rare beauty: natural ditches and rivered gorges, steep banks of the valley, carved in limestone caves:
"The Adam" and "Bat Cave, with rare species of plant and valuable archaeological finds.
The reserve includes limestones from the second period of the Mesozoic where are found an impressice flora and fauna. The gorges limestones represent some remains of atolls, which justifies the form of the walls. The walls are placed N / V, not having heights bigger than 40 M.
Along with the natural beauty, the area has many archaeological traces, especially those found in caves along the Gorge of Dobrogea - remains of tools, hunting and even osteological traces of the type of people who inhabited this area in the prehistoric times.