- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
Memorial tourist sites
Bistrita, judetul Bistrita-Nasaud
There are 121 heroes buried in individual graves, and as head insignias each have a cross made of concrete. In the cemetery there are two memorials: an obelisk and an altar, both made of concrete and stone.
A memorial insignia is engraved on the front of the obelisk: "Built by The Company of Hero-worship, the Central Committee, with the Bistrita County Committee, led by military and civil authorities. 1937 / Here rests soldiers who died on duty in these places in the war between 1916-1919".
In front of the second monument is written in Romanian: "Heroes of 1914-1918.
The same note, but in German and Hungarian, is on the the second and third faces, while on the front of the fourth are written the names of 121 heroes.