- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
judetul Olt, Oltenia
|Address||Loc. Caracal,Iancu Jianu, 28|
|Contact person||Paul Lica|
The permanent exhibition is organized in eight halls, with an exposure area of 400 sqm. The archaeological collections include objects from the Roman age: gems, fibule, statues, coins, rushlight, tools, weapons, which indicates an ancient habitation of the area, especially in the settlements Dobrosloveni (Romula) and Hotarani. Old books and documents, evidence of occupations related to agriculture, handicrafts and commerce, attest the settlement mentioned since 1538. The figure of Iancu Jianu and social unrest of the nineteenth century are caught through an exhibition dedicated to modern history. The library contains 2140 volumes of specialty.
Visting hours: 8:00 - 16:00, Saturday, Sunday: 9:00 - 13:00, Friday: closed.