- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
Cluj-Napoca, judetul Cluj
This touristic sight brought fame to the area, being reorganized in a resort by the well-known professor Dominic Stanca in 1927, who was the owner of the resort.
The mud and mineral waters in Someseni Spas were used long before the professor arranged the area for treatments of various diseases, even for diabetes.
Someseni Spas are standing on a salt massif located at small depth. Due to their therapeutic virtues, the many mineral springs of bicarbonate water, cloruro-sodium and radioactive offers opportunities for treating various diseases.