- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Search for places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
The Astronomic Observatory
Bacau, judetul Bacau
|Phone||Str. Trotus, Nr. 10|
In July 1980 the observatory was equipped with planetarium and 2 telescopes of 63/840 mm, which were brought from Germany. In May 1984 was inaugurated the exhibition and the Planetarium.
In June 1995 the observatory was named after the name of Victor Anestin. Modernizing the exhibition was the contribution made by museum Florin Nechita and other enthusiastic collaborators in the community Center.
After the favorable decision in 1979, the Astronomic Observatory was moved to Water Tower space (also called "Water House") from Trotus street no. 10. The Observatory is endowed with telescopes, a chronograph and an astrograf. The building of this address is a beautiful monument of architecture and history.