- Romguide.ro published in print and online press!
- Romguide has signed an exclusive partnership with BCR Tennis Partner.
- Romania First in History to Win Three Pomme d’Or Awards
- Elena Udrea signed a financing contract through the Regional Operational Programme in Tulcea
- European strategy in the Danube region - opportunities for regional economies involved
- MDRT supports the development of tourist resorts
Places to visit
With Romania's adhesion to the Ramsar Convention in 1991, Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve (DDBRA) was recognized as a wetland of international importance especially as waterfowl habitat. Taking into ac [read more]
Among the historical monasteries, which decorates the Romanian ground, Hurezi Monastery is considered, along with its hermitages, the most representative architecture complex, defining the Brancoveanu [read more]
The Bust of King Decebal
Orsova, judetul Mehedinti
Here began the construction of the Dacian King Decebal effigy in 1998 under the auspices of European Foundation Iosif Constantin Dragan. The effigy is proving to be a faithful copy of the image of the king Decebal and is titled Decebalus Rex. The figure of Decebal sculpted in rock, is situated at the Miraconia river flowing in the Danube and Road 57 can be seen, which connects Eselnita to Dubova and it also can be seen from the Danube.